eros the bittersweet

silent summon

strangely at this
very moment
i will lose myself
to you...
like i always have,
in my dreamland
where our
rendezvous
is my reprieve
i imagine you
closer to me now...
parched in my
consciousness
is the lingering
trace of yourbeing
infusing my atmosphere
with your
pristine promises,
our passion in
midmorning,
and i behold my hopeful contentment
to lastly see you
weaving the air
of entangled memories
with your delicate
fingertips
and your inflamed touch,
the blazing light
burning my tears,
wash my soul
with your healing
spiritas it wanders through the
boundless,
like the incandescent
stars
giving life to the night
where even with my eyes closed
i could see
through you
and you could
make me fall,
in the death of my senses
i feel your presence
like anascending fire...
enslaved by
these words,
you move me.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.