eros the bittersweet

looking the other way

.i realized I am not afraid to feel vulnerable, for in allowing myself to be just that I feel more grounded, more human.i realized I am not perfect, but I am content knowing that I am born with everything I could possibly need.i realized that the light to show me my directions does not shine from the outside but radiates from the inside.i realized we all grow old too fast and live too late.i realized I may not be naturally talented, but I am very driven.i realized it is in the quiet that the music of my soul resounds the clearest.i realized that life~altering miracles are born from small things.i realized that the most beautiful acts in the world are those in which we put all our heart into.i realized I am stronger when I let go.i realized we are all matter that should matter.i realized everyday does not happen so often for some, so I should seize mine.i realized I am complete just being myself.i realized I am loved, beyond anything.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.