eros the bittersweet

crawling

it has been five days since i got inked...and my tattoo is peeling. it looks horrible. on the plus side, this means that i am not afflicted with diabetes because my wounds heal fast. wahahaha. the tattoo is so itchy there's this heat that crawls under my skin. i am not sure why i have to gripe - it isn't like it's the first time i am going through all this. i suppose the itch will always shock me.

my friend reich told me earlier that she wants to have a tattoo again. this time, she is thinking of having the russian word for 'infinity' etched on her back. wow. what an original idea!

it has been two days since i took my leave. the work that i had to do the last couple of days shocked my system. but i do feel good that i am productive and that i am able to help the people i am handling, and the feeling of being responsible to a huge group and still manage to pull through (without breakdowns) is priceless. i like the feeling that i matter.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.