eros the bittersweet

dowa

i miss you like hell.

last weekend i was cleaning my room and i found some of the post-its you gave me. it'd be a whole lot better if we'd spend time to get that cuppa joe - but i want for you to know that your words keep me optimistic and always remind me of your light and love.

i miss your laughter.


dowa is one hell of a writer - here's something she wrote a couple of years back:

i find myself itching to reach out

and grab warmth from your

mouth,

as slowly and as deeply as to

make you forget for a moment

where you come from,

and who waits for you after this.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.