eros the bittersweet

of lilies and serendipities | part one


This isn't the last letter nor the last thoughts that would have you in it.

This is only the beginning.

My hands are shaking - because of sleeplessness, because of caffeine, because of nicotine, because of you...or the lack thereof.

My notions are incensed by one light, humbled by one soul - yours. The wind caressing my shoulders, the occasional sunlight that touches my scarred spirit are halted by the stares and breaths we shared.

I am so scared of being happy. Heal me.

1 comments:

Kristine said...

you will heal baby...just keep on breathing =)

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.