eros the bittersweet

of lilies and serendipities | part two


Punctuations.

comma | colon | period | ellipsis

Smoke leaves my pursed lips and I gather air from the single, solitary memory I have of you sleeping softly in my arms, the night enveloped with mystery and familiarity of you…the one I adore, the one my heart longs for, the one these hands ache to nurture. Twilight descends painfully, urging my eyes to close and to rest, but I feel and know I must write this song out, to hymn your face, your being, to exalt your laughter and the sound of your sigh, to bless the days and months I have held the muted beating of this love so free, creating and ending a story that begins with you and me.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.