eros the bittersweet

of lilies and serendipities | part three

This corner inhabits a part of my memory, for in this space I shall begin to wonder about all those nights I allowed to pass without telling you just how much. You inhabit the soul and purpose of these thoughts. The last few days have taught me how I can and shall never be empty, because you are there to fill the void that shattered me. When the shadow of the moon has died and waned, the hope of sharing sunrises and sunsets with you never escaped. You are the life that pulsates in my daylight, the blood that rushes through my veins. You are all that crowds my infinite universe, not only because I have permitted you to, but because you have given birth to a star, with the magic and energy your eyes give out, because the thought of you makes the cistern overflow and pushes this poet to write about happiness, passion, hope, courage and love.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.