eros the bittersweet

maps

i will map all thoughts about you on this paper. prose and poetry. but all would pertain to you, your grace, your beauty, the surprise and joy of being with you.

i could not stop. the night is slowly embracing the afternoon, the last notion in my head was when i leaned to kiss you goodbye. and that left me with one feeling ~ contentment.

in you, in us, in what we have.

in the endlessness and infiniteness of what we share.

i will map the curves and coordinates of your body on this piece of paper, as it is the closest thing i have that could possibly contain the sacredness of your being. as it is the closest thing i have to making sure i hail and exalt today and its sanctity. as it is the closest thing i have to being alone with my thoughts of you.

my eyes are brimming with tears, out of utter happiness. because i know i have found my hope. because i know i have found my desire. because i know i have stumbled upon my cistern of love and of meaning.

my heart aches for you.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.