eros the bittersweet

waking up to you

yesterday, we woke up around 5 in the morning, and it was only then that i realized i kept eros' charger plugged in the whole night. we were exhausted from the day before as we both had to squeeze what's left of our brain so we can decide on what netbook to get.

we had coffee and smoked some cigarettes and i continued to amaze myself with the applications installed on our new toy. my lifetime took some photographs of the morning sky (and me, of course), and this was what i liked best:


thank you, my lifetime - i know i am already killing you for saying thank you too much, but i just want you to know and understand that you always have been enough for me and that i would want nothing more than to be with you until i am old and gray (hopefully not saggy). but more than anything, thanks for making me realize how much you value my own dreams and passions.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.