eros the bittersweet

basking in the rain

just took my lifetime to work, and instead of sleeping, i am blogging. the weather is crazy (when has it not been?!) and i couldn't go out and smoke, and thought things were going hopeless until a thought sprung from my mind - why don't i check if i can connect to the office wi-fi. and voila! i am instantly preoccupied.

just ranting because it is june again. again. which means i have but a few days left. i am turning a year older again. but these days instead of feeling 'misplaced' or 'lost' or 'angry,' i usually just find myself in awe of the year that has been, the blessings i have been given, the things i had to overcome, the tears and laughter in between, the countless coffee cups with my wife and the endless thanks for being found and having found her.

so it has been a year. almost. or something like that. it has been a year and i am standing still, with my life and dreams and hopes clearer than ever before. it has been a year and my heart still seek to know more about a love that embraces me, and i know i will. it has been a year and i am ever so grateful for giving the last year to me, and all the years ahead.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.