eros the bittersweet

xxxv


this year, i promised myself and my lifetime that it will all be different. it was a plan which took three months to complete, and as mentioned in a post last may, i really didn't want to say much about it until she has seen them.

so it was a multitude things, my thoughts and words, included. all i wanted was to give her something for each year that i wasn't there, and told her never to dislike the notion of getting older, because it took me twenty-seven years to be with her.
this is for you, my lifetime.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.