eros the bittersweet

synapses | sonnet five

your voice climb over the arches of
my thoughts like a stealthy vine of
flowers that carefully fastens
itself to my oblivion, languishing over

you, nowehere, neverwhere, i lie
motionless, with my dreams buried in
your merciless atoms, i could not
bring myself to ask for a release

since these chains and bounds keep
me from drifting away, the tether around
my soul tightens as it scours the

darkness for a pin of hope that
resembles morning after a storm
the wind spirals to blue clouds racing.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.