eros the bittersweet

pros and cons

So Mumai asked the dreaded question: give me ten reasons why you should change your blog template.

And I am actually thinking of reasons now – and it’s not as if I need Mumai’s green light before I can change anything on my blog – I just want to satisfy my own curiosity too. Wahaha.

The reasons why I should:

  • As stated above, I am curious
  • I want to look at something different when I open my blog
  • I want for people to look at something different when they open my blog – not that there are a lot of people checking my blog
  • For the heck of it
  • There are a lot of ‘cute’ and ‘interesting’ blog templates out there
  • I want to move out of my ‘comfort zone’ – my current blog template being one of them
  • I want complications
  • I like ‘trying’ a lot of different things
  • I am curious
  • I am curious

The reasons why I should not:

  • I have actually attempted to change my blog template yesterday and it just won’t cooperate with me
  • Knowing the OC that I sometimes am, I will most definitely dabble with the codes – without any guarantee if it will fix everything or make all things worse
  • Go for what’s simple
  • If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it
  • The curiosity will pass
  • Complications have never been good
  • I can’t seem to make the codes work
  • There are a lot of loopholes for many of the ‘cute’ and ‘interesting’ templates
  • People go to blogs to read, just that
  • Widgets are a bother to upload

Mumai – I know you won’t take any of my reasons. Wahaha. Nevertheless, I tried. Wahaha

1 comments:

quixotic said...

hmm...did you happen to notice that you've included "I am curious" on your list 3 times?? hehehe...but i do agree, widgets are a bother to upload. :-)

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.