eros the bittersweet

thank you for remaining to be the...

Gravity that pulls me back in when I wander
Mystery that I long to unravel each second of my life
Light that brings my soul closer to understanding everything that occurs between us
Life that soak my bones when the darkness leaves me too weak
Reason why I will fight to be stronger, bolder, more courageous
Ocean where all my rivers lead to
Heaven that I seek even with my eyes closed
One that I long to spend all of my days with


I love you

written december 13 2007
today, february 08 2009 is our 26th month together - i am still basking in afterglow, mine.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.