eros the bittersweet

epiphany

i don't feel like myself these past few days, and i am not saying that i have multiple personalities. i just feel a little depressed. i think it's because i am the kind who cannot write unless i am in agony. i usually induce pain so i can put my thoughts into writing.

this morning, before i took my lunch, ms excel 'gave' me a message...and this actually made me smile. i was saving my capacity planner and i saw this:

maybe the universe wants for me to understand that everything happens for a reason, or it simply wants me to know that 'someone' is always there to watch everything that i am doing, making sure i am alright.

yeah...like bill gates would be interested in my life. eheheh.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.