eros the bittersweet

in a nutshell

I don’t get to ‘blog’ as often as I would like to…so allow me to rant and ramble, for that is all that I can do in this bleak and decrepit existence.

1. I have so much to do at work, I don’t get to play Sudoku on my phone anymore…wahahah. Was totally kidding. Of course if we’re talking about work, I work like a dog. Boss, if you’d ever read this – peace!

2. I haven’t written a poem in 2 weeks I think. And I feel like my ‘capacity’ to make one will expire real soon. I am dead scared.

3. Last weekend, I saw two movies – one was ‘Perfume’ (starring Dustin Hoffman and Alan Rickman) – it’s a twisted tale about a murderer who pounds women of every age range and size on the head to knock them dead, lathers them with animal fat as his means to ‘preserve’ their scent. He made a perfume – combining all the scents of the 10 women he killed - which sent about 60% of the community on an involuntary debauchery when he was about to be hanged for his misdeeds. The other film I saw was ‘I could never be your woman’ which was too bland for my taste, I won’t waste time describing it. Too bad, Michelle Pfeiffer was there.

4. Am currently going gaga over KIKOMACHINE by Manix Abrera. Asteeeeg!!! Rakenrol!

5. Speaking of which – I have the first 4 installments and will soon get myself the most recent – called ‘Alab ng Puso.’

6. I got my mom 5 pots of orchids for Mothers Day and she ‘coerced’ me to give 1 to my aunt whom we really don’t talk to – whom my mom dislikes, to the point – all because all the other 4 flowers are a lot prettier…so yeah, she gave the ugly one away. Wahahaha.

7. I want to get Little Birds by Anais Nin. I already have Delta of Venus – which never fails to shock me everytime I read it. I am also hunting for a copy of ‘From Dusk till Dawn’ – I want to see Satanico Pandemonium.

8. I miss my friends – from college and high school. So that’s basically the Femme Fetales and Monette. I need to see you guys soon!

9. My hair has grown…longer…what else?! I miss my mohawk – and I might get a haircut this weekend – which means I would have to color my hair all over again, since the roots are now dark brown. I am pondering on sporting a lighter shade of brown this time…which means it’s also time for me to ponder on my finances. Huhuhu. I was about to say that beauty has a price, but let me rephrase myself. Good looks are innate, but it’s the upkeep that is expensive. Grrr.

10. I got sick yesterday. Couldn’t talk. Was a ‘silent movie.’ Huhu.

1 comments:

wala said...

you're life is such a "rakenrol"! keep it up!! hehehehe...

p.s. thanks so much for taking time to give me yet another 'advice' hehehe.. i appreciate it, kapatid! =)
i am only human to feel grief sometimes...but I know that what you said has so much truth and that things will get better in time =)

thank you so much!

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.