eros the bittersweet

furniture hunting

I met with Mumai yesterday (which means I have accomplished another item from my wishlist) and my God it was a very productive afternoon. She saw stuff that was cheap and looking at all the furniture made me want to get myself a TV stand soon.

We also talked about things that I would like to remember:

  • To oh-my-Gods
  • To getting married so you can see all your friends wear a dress. (What’s the motif, Mumai?!)
  • To getting wasted
  • To swinging both ways and getting stuck
  • To swinging both ways at the same time (Huh!?)
  • To things that last the entire night
  • To homing devices and bluetooths (blueteeth?! ehehe)
  • To things not in order
  • To slip of the tongues
  • To most of its
  • To progressions
  • To sourness
  • To the fact that if you have nothing more to talk about, you can always enjoy the coffee.

Thank you for an afternoon filled with laughter, wisdom and...to much sunlight! See you soon, love.

2 comments:

wala said...

kainggit naman ang afternoon na yan!

quixotic said...

i can't remember an instance when we had nothing to talk about. i know that there had always been things/people to talk about and there always will be. ;-) to sourness and to homing devices! wehehehehe....

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.