eros the bittersweet

surprises

life indeed is full of surprises. this week's been pretty hectic but i appreciate the fact that there are things that still take my breath away.
  • my friend reich gave me another notebook - she specifically mentioned that it's meant for my poems. thank you, sweetie, for your ceaseless encouragement.
  • last sunday i attended botchok's PTA meeting. wow. i am just in awe.
  • this is not a good thing though: botchok's pet, fishy, met its untimely demise. reason? murky waters, i suppose. i was flabbergasted to see the teeny tiny aquarium we got him sitting in the corner of our kitchen. huhuhu.
  • the next entry is insane: earlier, i had to scour the entire office for tissue paper. i finally found some on the third floor. then i discovered something even weirder: one of the cubicles do not have a door. so would you rather not have tissue paper or not have a door while you pee?! wahaha.
  • reich sent me an e.e. cummings poem for my birthday. two birthday gifts. :)
  • i re-read some of my journals yesterday and i am thankful for all the years you've been in my life.
  • wonders and miracles come in a lot of different forms. and i am excited see all the other 'gifts' in the next few days.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.