eros the bittersweet

i want

I want you to be the morning light to touch my cheeks when I open my eyes in the morning.
I want you to be the light that allows for my eyes to see in the darkness.
I want for your fragrant and delicate fingers to enkindle fire in my soul each time you touch it.
I want for your mouth to seek the warmth in mine, for your tongue to frolic through my skin as you taste it.
I want for your eyes to drape my body with mist as the rain would each time it trickles down our rooftop.
I want for your infinite laughter to envelop my flesh with longing and mystery.
I want for your smile to timidly hide beneath the corner of my palms as I reach for your face so that I can bring it closer.
I want for your body to linger to mine after we make love.
I want to be the air that you take in and let out.
I want to be the sunlight that fills your future with hope.
I want to be the rain that washes over your uncertainties.
I want to be the earth that your solemn feet would walk upon, each time you wander to search for yourself.
I want you to be the moon that rises and falls in my horizon.
I want you to be the bosom that cradles me to sleep.
I want you to be the flower that blossoms in my dreams eternally.
I want you to be the clouds that race through my skies.
I want you to be the wind that carries all my prayers.
I want you to be the life that fills my flesh.
I want you to be the one.

1 comments:

imani said...

I am yours
and forever will be
I hope the wanting never ends


Ever Yours

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.