eros the bittersweet

statement

i have been utterly busy the last few days, and could not blog as much as i would love to. just like yesterday - i went home with my brain fried and all.

that has not happened in a long while and to some point i liked it because all the things that i needed to accomplish at work kept me up and saved my brain from getting rusty. there goes the masochist in me.

the only drawback is that yesterday's worth of work overwhelmed me and before i knew it the rest of my body wasn't cooperating anymore.

anyhow, if you guys have the chance to drop by national bookstore, powerbooks or bufini, please do grab a copy of statement - a fashion magazine published every couple of months. karylle is on the cover of their november-december 2009 issue.


and...voila! turn to page 51 and i was featured (along with 4 of my colleagues) on their 'my look' section.


photography was done by vinz condicion - visionary extraordinaire - the same creative being who took the photos you are now seeing on my blog!

special thanks to ellimac (she whose 'real' name must not be mentioned ehehe) for the 'uber cool' exposure.

the whole experience is nice - not that i am expecting this will place me on a celebrity status (ahaha) but the point is - it is more than just 15 minutes of fame - it's in print. it's history.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.