eros the bittersweet

home to a stranger

coming home one
sunday from a long
travel an unfortunate
journey i got my
heart bruised and
cracked now your teeth
sinks in my flesh
with our bed unmade
reminds me of the riot
in my head just when
you were holding me
still lying on top of me
under the sheets
naked, naive, nothing
you did make me feel
i am your muse
no longer in vain
all in pain craving
for the silence in this room
my empty eyes
looking out the window
where the heavy rain
falls striking the ground
my soul accelerates
toward your hands
starving, stranger.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.