eros the bittersweet

proust questionnaire

Taken from the back page of Vanity Fair magazine.
Every month some famous person answers.
Now it's my turn to be a celebrity:

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
When I stop wanting more.


What is your greatest fear?
To not bear a child.


Which living person do you most admire?
My mom.


What is your greatest extravagance?
Books! (coffee too).


What is your greatest regret?
No regrets.


What living person do you most despise?
The one who brought hell into my existence.


Which talent would you most like to have?
Talent to eat fire. Or to walk on water.


What is your current state of mind?
Mindless. Unstable.


When and where were you happiest?
When I follow my heart’s desires.


What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Chastity (ahahahaha)


What is your most treasured possession?
My writings


What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
When we give up (on anything) without a fight


What is the quality you most like in a man?
Patience. I am glad that there’s still a couple of guys out there who have their morals intact


What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Endurance.


What do you most value in your friends?
Their thoughts and their understanding.


Who are your favorite writers?
Paulo Coelho, Pablo Neruda, Neil Gaiman, Gabriel Garcia-Marquez, Isabel Allende, Walt Whitman, Ricardo M. De Ungria, Jessica Zafra.


Who is your favorite hero/ine of fiction?
The Sandman.


Who are your hero/ines in real life?
Oprah (ching!) Angelina Jolie.


How would you like to die?
NO!


What is your motto?
While I breathe, I hope.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.