eros the bittersweet

slave

the once forgotten bittersweet
memory,
the solemn image of you
resurrected by the intense,
parched, arid
need to feel you beside me,
to touch the petals that enfold
your light and depth
stumbling, fumbling,
stirred by your stares
and by the secret language
of our dreams
haunted by the scent of
that fleeting, timid
kiss from your lips,
chained to the remembrance
of you reaching for me
in the quiet of the dawn
when my senses and delight
fall upon your delicate hands
shaping me,
enslaving me to
this sweet senselessness.



written 13 september 2009
7:42 pm - 7:53 pm
bag of beans, tagaytay
thanks to bess chai for the word :)

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.