eros the bittersweet

top ten lines from a song

once in a while you find a good song that just really leaves you...silent. sometimes i am drawn to a song because of the picture it paints in my head and sometimes it's because i 'relate' it to one particular moment i don't want to forget. i have always found my solace in music and in words which is why i am posting this. wehehe.
jimi hendrix said: 'next time, music is going to change the world.' i never doubted him.
  1. “Fate up against your will” (The Killing Moon by Echo and the Bunnymen)
  2. “Deep within I am shaken by the violence of existing for only you” (Do what you have to do by Sarah McLachlan)
  3. “I've even curved this body to fit your bow” (Cars and guitars by Tori Amos)
  4. “I bared my soul you waltzed right in” (Naked by Tracy Bonham)
  5. “You are my sweetest downfall” (Samson by Regina Spektor)
  6. “Just take me into your body, I wanna be drunk, I wanna be high” (Carmen by Paula Cole)
  7. “Waking from tormented sleep” (The weakness in me by Joan Armatrading)
  8. Until then, I'll scream until I'm hollow, I'll carve it in my skin, save it for tomorrow. (Heart attack by Nerina Pallot)
  9. “How do I get you alone?” (Alone by Heart)
  10. “The beating of my heart is a drum and it’s lost and it’s looking for a rhythm like you” (Making love out of nothing at all by Air Supply)

1 comments:

teta said...

i miss u pot! nice top ten! panalo ka talaga!

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.