eros the bittersweet

a lifetime

i have just started another adventure, treading on probably the same path only with a new pair of eyes - this i offer to my wife, my best friend, my lifetime - jona.

when i cannot seem to remember anything but my shortcomings, you remind me just how keen i am to learn. when i cannot seem to think of anything but things i cannot ever gain, you remind me that there is much to endure but i will eventually get to where i want to be. when i cannot seem to imagine anything but pain, you remind me how far we both have gone to feel this happy.

this is just the beginning. i offer you all the steps i will take to bring you closer, to bring you back, to bring you and i together in the end. i offer you...

a lifetime of desire.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.