eros the bittersweet

persephone | sonnet three

to be taken, ravaged, devoured
then to be divided by my desire to
love you ever more and dwell in the
passionate flower your dews give life to

chained to the night of magic and
fireworks, weaving your words onto the
bow of my violin, slowly, painfully caressed
by your sensual, unforgiving smile

my soul nurtured by your hands,
the twilight blossoming before my very
eyes ~ crowded with an imagined beauty

leaning, longing, awaiting the rain to
drench me, inebriate me, as I head to
slumber remembering the shape of your face.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.