eros the bittersweet

persephone | sonnet twenty

unable to escape the music of your silence
my heart bleeds and withers like the
first flowers you have offered when our
eyes never met, gauging the distance we have

traveled, the distance of three years and
forever, the distance of tears and laughter,
the distance of secrets and revelations,
the distance of yesterday and today

and i can hear my soul scream, aching
for your voice to manifest in my dream ~
the only place where i can find you

in this forsaken castle that now
houses only my thoughts and wishes
an all the signs that bring me you.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.