eros the bittersweet

thriving in darkness

Let me give you the truth. And untruth.

I am the ugliest person I know. I am irrational, insensitive, inconsiderate, doubting, untrusting. I am someone without form or character. I am someone who continually disappoints those around me. I am someone who remembers even the smallest, dumbest things. There is something wrong with me, I know. I am always inquisitive. I almost always do not believe the first answer I get.

I am twisted. I forbid change. I am a low form of animal for I have leveled myself with those who do not exist in my universe. It is that which we fear the most that ends up eating us alive and inside out. It is what we avoid that normally manifests in front of us when we least expect it.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.