eros the bittersweet

everything is a choice...or so they say

If we all know that everything happens or a reason, if we all believe that someone up there is in charge of our fates, then why the hell is life so complicated? How did I grow so old and not know where I am heading? How did I come this far, without the certainty, of where I would really want to go? My life has slowly possessed a life of its own, with me taking the backseat, looking at the panorama of my puny, little life. And it has gone so fast, I lost track of the moment.

Everything was so tranquil before, until I realized that my senses have become futile. I have become what I never imagined I would be – a pessimist. Talk about fate.

But you can never escape your destiny. And most of the time, you will encounter it on the road you took to avoid it. Funny, huh?! So life is funny, after all. Is this what they call ‘the brighter side of things?’ So many questions – with the answers getting fewer by the second.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.