eros the bittersweet

mortido (latin, death instict)

Period is a very nice word. It simply ends all. Lately, I have become fearful of things. Period. I have become fearful of really, very random things…like, what would the first word that I’d blurt out if I'd see God. A moment ago, I was going crazy about having to choose between coffee and extra joss, well, I chose the latter, for I, unfortunately, have become immune to coffee.

Sometimes, I get fearful that if I don’t type fast enough, all the thoughts in my head will escape. I have become terrified of my world and of myself. And I do not have the slightest idea why.
Period is a very nice word. It simply ends all. It simply ends all torment. It simply ends all injustice. It simply ends all suffering.

But we know that it never will be that easy.

Period is a very nice word. Especially when you have been wanting to end your life because you have succeeded in convincing yourself that you will have a more meaningful afterlife compared to the life you are leading.

This is the denouement of death.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.