eros the bittersweet

guess what

you will not believe this.

remember that about the same time last week, i posted an entry aptly titled 'grrrr...'?

for those who do not want to scroll through the crazy things that i have written...let me give you a gist:

i was talking about this boy who was playing some wicked online game, who kept yelling until, well, until his throat is sore (he sounded like his throat is sore). he still yells, by the way. i suppose there's not much to hope for this boy.

a week ago he was a seat away from me.

tonight he's right beside me.

fate is wicked. fate is being impossible. fate is testing me.

his mom just walked past me. i wanted to seriously stop her and ask her to take her son with her when she leaves the room.

i am not sure why i did not.

it's that time of the month for me. i never have had any mood swings when the red flag is up. but i just might.

my blood is clotting.

grrrrr...

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.