eros the bittersweet

my desire moves

before nosh left for work, she mentioned something. she said that she desires me...and that her desire encompasses all that creates me and makes me who i am.
i cannot help but look back to everything we have done and made for each other. it has been 21 months (21 months and 7 days, to be exact), and she has, never for once, not been able to make me feel desired. she has allowed me to see all that is good in me.
she is the absolute good in me.
it is interesting to know that we have been together a long time yet i waking up beside her every morning takes me back to the very beginning. to our beginning.
having her in my life is one of the best things about being alive. when i was younger, i was compulsive, i sometimes act without thinking, and have, from time to time, thought of giving up on myself. good thing i did not. otherwise i would have missed being with her. i would have missed this very moment ~ writing about how much i feel for her, writing about how much she has made me feel.
i did not believe i would find someone, let alone love again. but she happened. we are here. she took me this far. and getting this far makes me feel so blessed. to be able to find a person to share our lives with is something worth hoping for, for many...but to know that the person we love the most is loving us back and is staying with us ~ that remains to be a dream for some.
she made that dream come true. ever since her i have never stopped being grateful to Him for allowing me this chance at life. she is the reason why i remained ~ argument after argument. that is because she has made me understand that what we have is something that does not happen often. and that what we have is to be nourished, nurtured and kept.
my desire moves. she moves and dances with me. she is the light and life of my soul. she is the bearer of my faith and hope. she is the one i love.
and she is the only one. now and always.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.