eros the bittersweet

real

when the daylight fades and my soul is left in silence i remember your smile. and you make everything new.

when the night swallows my reveries and stifles my hopes i remember your words. and everything is alright.

when the seconds that pass conquer the images i have of you i remember the grace of your eyes. and everything becomes alive.

when all the light ceases from my horizon i remember your faith in us. and i will keep on holding on.

when i am alone and the world just seem to be a place void of warmth i remember the fire that you kindled with your bare hands. and my body yearns to have your touch seek it.

when the nightmares plague my lonesomeness and leaves me doubting my worth i remember how you caressed my soul without saying or doing anything. and my spirit is healed.

when the stillness of my life is halted by your absence i remember the peace in your love. and i know i have everything i would ever need.

when the gloom of things to end drowns my heart in disbelief i remember all the seconds that you were with me and dream of the moments i will have you all to myself for the rest of my life. i realize you have made everything i used to imagine tangible and all that i see and feel now all so real.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.