eros the bittersweet

symphony

is the voice that i hear whispering to me in the morning. is the longing that i see staring at me when i open my eyes. is the touch that i feel seeking the tremor underneath my flesh. is the kiss that caress my soul in the wake of dawn. is the mist that hovers above my forlorn body. is the laughter that keeps me from succumbing to darkness. is the light that sustains me in emptiness. is the embrace that makes my heart race. is the music that plays in my ear in silence. is the flower that blossomed in my lonely imaginings. is the truth that rescues me in bitter winters. is the hope that exists even in nothingness. is the magic that never wanes. is the wonder that leaves me in awe. is the faith that washes over me in uncertainty. is the love that thrives in me constantly.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.