eros the bittersweet

sonnet eight

you and me
sonnet eight

i want to be the air that fill the space between
the breaths you take in and let out
your mouth a well of sweetness, your eyes
a spring of paradise, giving birth to stars

and suns now crowning my heavens and crowding
my universe and i am adrift, i want to be
so you would find me hidden, concealed, veiled
by the immense wonder of your

incredible color and luminosity
weaving the thread of my faith, belief, aspirations
fastening my dreams, holding my pieces together

reviving my waning spirit, lifting the cloak
to reveal my face wanting nothing but to be
the air that fill the space between your breaths.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.