eros the bittersweet

when i think of

grace
i think of the way that your hands move with the wind and how your gestures surpass the fluidity of rivers and streams.


peace
i think of the mornings and nights i found myself embraced by your strength, lulled by your ardor.

compassion
i think of the moments when your heartunderstood each and all of my frailties and inconsistencies and still see me the same way.

truth
i think of the energy and patience your becalmed soul always have given me when my world is crumbling in stillness.

hope
i think of the times when my body trembled upon the thought of losing you too soon…then seeing your tears flow to wash my pain away.

courage
i think of the fears you have conquered in the hopes of being with me…and realize that i am loved beyond measure.

beauty
i think of the fire in your gaze and how you have mesmerized my hungered spirit with your radiance, leaving me on my knees.

love
i think of the seconds your life gave what my soul yearned for ~ the breath to sustain me in my silence, the passion to enwrap me in my solitude.

0 comments:

 

anais nin

and the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

t.s. eliot

i should have been a pair of ragged claws.

frida kahlo

i hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return.